Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Bloglovin' Image Map

Monday, February 2, 2015

A Look at my Lessons 2/2/15

Hi Friends! 
I hope you're all doing well and enjoyed your Super Bowl weekend! I was thankful to squeeze in some much needed girl time on Friday and Saturday… but I spent most of Sunday working on my mile long to-do list! Booo! I have a marathon IEP day this Friday, in addition to some other big IEPs this week…. so to say I've been busy is an understatement. 

Today I'm doing my second "Look at my Lessons" post! I was hoping to get this post up over the weekend but I obviously didn't get to it. Sorry about that! I'll be better next week! :) I'm linking up with Old School Speech for her Week in Review linky, as well.

So…here's a "Look at my Lessons" for the week! If you follow me on Instagram you know that I'm fully prepared for February with a TON of Valentine's Day themed activities. (If you don't follow me on Instagram… you should! I post there the most!) 





DISCLAIMER: I know everyone has caseloads made up of varying ages and abilities… so my lesson plans may not apply to everyone. However, I often use open-ended reinforcement activities and those can be utilized for many different therapy groups. I should caution that I've listed mainly the materials I'm going to use- I don't include behavioral strategies, prompting and modifications in my lesson plans… they are VERY general. But, they give me place to start when it comes to therapy for the week!

I've listed the names of my lesson plan activities below and where you can get them! :)

Roll a Valentine's Day Cupcake by SLP Chelsea (me)
Valentine's Day Compare and Contrast by Speech Made Simple 
Box of Chocolates by SLP Chelsea (me)
Valentine's Day Bingo by Crazy Little Projects (not on TpT, but FREE!)

If you happen to stop by my store to pick up some materials, make sure to FOLLOW ME! That way, you will be notified whenever I post new products! Also PLEASE leave feedback if you've used my products, free or paid. I love to hear your input AND you get TpT credits if you provide feedback… those credits can actually be used to buy products on TpT!

I just want to say, I am so thankful for everyone's support in this new blogging and TpT adventure! It's been wonderful so far and it really has made me even more intentional about my day-to-day work. :)

Stay tuned for a "Look at my Lessons" next week- I have even more Valentine's Day fun to share with you! I also have a cute new President's Day product in my TpT store that I'll be using!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute activities this week!
    Thanks for linking up!!! :)
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my product in your lesson plan! I hope you'll really enjoy it and find it useful, Just to let you know, the link you posted is for a freebie that will only be available until February 4. The full version is always available here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Choose-the-Right-Valentine-Critical-Thinking-Activity-1664723. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing other SLP's lesson plans!! Thank you for featuring my freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete