Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Bloglovin' Image Map

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Look at my Lessons 3/1/15

Hi Friends! 
I'm back on my blogging and TpT game! Work is still insanity, but I've been able to hunker down and write a lot of reports that were hanging over my head, so that has helped! It sounds like many of you are feeling the same… hang in there!!

If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you've seen me post about all the new products in my TpT store! I'm so excited about all of these products and I can't wait to use them myself! :) 


Today I'm doing my fourth "Look at my Lessons" post! :) I'm linking up with Old School Speech for her Week in Review linky, as well!

This week, I'll be using some of my own materials for therapy, along with other St. Patrick's Day materials. I just love themes- it makes my job a little easier and a whole lot more fun! 

So… here's a "Look at my Lessons" for the week!
DISCLAIMER: I know everyone has caseloads made up of varying ages and abilities… so my lesson plans may not apply to everyone. However, I often use open-ended reinforcement activities and those can be utilized for many different therapy groups. I should caution that I've listed mainly the materials I'm going to use- I don't include behavioral strategies, prompting and modifications in my lesson plans… they are VERY general. But, they give me place to start when it comes to therapy for the week!

I've listed the names of my lesson plan activities below and where you can get them! :)

Shamrock Challenge by Peachie Speechie
Print 'n' Go St. Patrick's Day Packet (Includes "Roll a…. Clover, Rainbow & Pot 'o' Gold" and "Pot 'o' Gold Boards") by SLP Chelsea (me)
I'm Lucky Because Activity FREEBIE by SLP Chelsea (me)
St. Patrick's Day Inferencing Activity by Kari Radovich

Throughout my work week, I often post pictures of what I'm doing in therapy on Instagram! It's my favorite way to share, so be sure to check it out!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing A St. Patrick's Day theme for the next 2 weeks as well. We always have Spring Break the week of St. Patrick's Day so we usually miss it. Thanks for linking up!
    Oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing A St. Patrick's Day theme for the next 2 weeks as well. We always have Spring Break the week of St. Patrick's Day so we usually miss it. Thanks for linking up!
    Oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete